Enjoy! All packages and premium are 5% off here on the site. Click here to get yours.
by: Kahdymus - 08 Jun 12:32:46 - Fixed
by: Kahdymus - 31 Jan 22:54:09 - Fixed
by: Kahdymus - 01 Jun 13:41:31
- Fixed the icon of BUFFs/DEBUFFs that sometimes remained visible, even when their effect was over.
- Allow the player to receive a message that they need to update their version before trying to make a connection with the character. This will be useful when the game needs to change connection protocol, currently the player would be disconnected without receiving any message informing.
- Increased frequency that promo packs appear to players.
- Outlaws now have 3x drop chance compared to PKs (was 2x)
- The communication/network libraries have been updated, these updates generate network/internet lag reduction and optimization of data traffic between the game and the server.
- Some points of the game's cache system have been optimized in order to reduce RAM memory usage. The goal is that the game can be distributed to cell phones that have only 1.5GB of RAM, currently only cell phones with 2GB or more can install the game. And with that, the game will also run smoother on these phones (and computers).
by: Kahdymus - 10 May 22:30:22
- Fixed a bug that prevented the create character button from returning to normal if a validation message appeared
- The minimap clock was removed, as it had no function because it was a fictitious server time and occupied the view.
- The color of the anti-afk validation token button will now be the same as the other buttons, to prevent scripts from identifying the correct button by color.
- The Redemption mission will now only remove 1 PK point each time it is done (previously it removed 4 points), this measure aims to reduce power abuse on the server, since black skull cannot start more combats. (we do not intend to include power abuse as a rule in the game, all players can attack/fight other players freely, but sometimes we will tighten the black skull rules).
by: Kahdymus - 15 Mar 22:50:18
- A new PET-specific tab has been added to the gem market.
- The weekly TvT heroes will be the TOP 1 of each class and no longer the TOP 3 overall. With that, this Friday, the 18th, the server will already choose that way.
- Now to use the chat, you will need to be at least level 5
- Remedy cooldown bug fix within conventional PvP and TvT
- The item descriptions "Dead Rune" have been corrected
- It will no longer be possible to use Health Potions or Seruns during TvT
- Sentry skill skill has had its duration within TvT reduced from 45s to 5s
- The Sentinel's Discharge skill had the number of shots reduced within the TvT, from 15 to 5 shots.
by: Kahdymus - 06 Mar 18:35:42
- Now BOSS has a chance to reward players with their energy. These energies will be needed to activate the Legendary PET Rune Seraphiel
- There is now a new ranking of the top TvT players, this ranking will be reset weekly and the top 3 players each week will receive the status of "TvT Hero". Players with this title will have their name in yellow color and will receive some benefits such as: 25% Bonus EXP/AXP when killing monsters, 25% Bonus EXP at the forge and double TvT reward.
- Equipped items now also have a border that demonstrates their rarity
- New PETs have been added to the game: Slurg (basic), Muum (uncommon), Dropine (rare), Blasus (exotic), Baradon (exotic) and Seraphiel (legendary).
- A new item called Inactive Rune was added to the game, this item will be used to create the Energized Rune, which will summon the legendary PET
- Two new BOSSs were added to the game: Ascendotare (level 400) and Asmoon (level: 400, 500 and 600). BOSS Asmoon has 3 levels as it will evolve during battle.
- It is now possible to use packages multiple times.
- The packs' inventory slots will now be delivered in the form of items, so the player can use them however they want and even sell them in the auction.
- When starting PvP status, PETs will be removed.
- The TvT NPC is now behind a fence, so that PETs don't get in the way when registering.
- If all players of a team give up, the TvT will end early and the other team will win by WO.
- Fixed small crash that occurs when opening inventories with too many items
- Fixed visual bug (on mobile) that the last member of the party was mixed with the item shortcut
- BOSS became more challenging as they were dying very quickly.
- Lyrus' Karma skill will now always apply ongoing damage
- Elementor, Grav Pulse, Fireball, and Ice Spear skills have their range increased from 2.7 to 3.0 (about 10%)
- Elementor, Ice Blast, Thunderstorm and Meteor Shower skills have their range increased from 2.0 to 2.7 (about 36%)
- Healing DURING TVT has been increased from (5% to 10%) to (15% to 25%)
- Sentinel skill Adrenaline has had its time reduced from 5s to 3s
- BOSS are now immune to pulling or pushing skills
- Warrior had a small improvement in his agility/energy
- Elementor had a small improvement in his agility/energy
- Protector had a small improvement in his agility/energy
- Protector can now use Sword Dance skill without having Fury skill active
- Protector will now launch a ball of energy from his sword with the base skill to hit targets from a distance, this damage will be reduced by 40% (except during TvT, there the damage will be balanced by TvT standards)
- Warrior will now throw his spear with the basic skill to hit targets from a distance, this damage will be reduced by 50% (except during TvT, there the damage will be balanced by TvT standards)
- The maximum level of the forge has been increased from 450 to 600
- TvT team distribution has been improved so that you don't accumulate too many high-level/experienced players on a single team
by: Kahdymus - 17 Jan 17:39:00
1. Fixed of mini-BOSS respawn schedule, as it was following the same schedules as BOSS.
2. Zealosh EXP reduced by 50%, as he is now a mini-BOSS and no longer a BOSS and will spawn every 2 hours.
3. Fixed a bug to do not show score message after finishing TvT
4. Fixed bug that allowed damage to players with invincibility, ethereal form, etc during TvT.
by: Kahdymus - 13 Jan 17:32:26
1. No damage will exceed 5%. Today some skills are managing to surpass this value quite a lot. This is a bug that will be fixed.
2. The maximum damage in the Protector class will be 2.5%, as this class will be able to better fulfill its role of Tanker/Support, and has the disadvantage of having to get close to hit. And since in TvT the damage is % of HP, your defense is useless.
3. The maximum damage in the Warrior class will be 3.5%, as well as the protector, the Warrior suffers from the disadvantage of not being able to use his heavy armor as a defense and also needs to get close to deal damage.
4. The maximum damage in the Lyrus class will be 4%, as one of the advantages of this class is the high HP and its healing/support skills, but when receiving damage based on %, its high HP was not paying off. However Lyrus can attack from afar, so it will still take 4% damage.
5. The Elementor and Sentinel classes will still be able to take 5% damage as they have the highest ranged damage combos, in addition to crowd control.
6. The maximum amount of energy will be the same for everyone, totaling 150, or 3 dash in a row. The Sentinel will still be able to apply some extra dash when using his skill, as this skill has a moderate cooldown.
7. The TvT system will announce each team's score every 1 minute.
8. When dying, the player will be able to return to one of the 4 respawn points on their side of the arena, the system will choose randomly.
by: Kahdymus - 11 Jan 08:57:32
1. Fixed auto-attack speed
2. Fixed issue preventing TVT NPC from appearing normally/automatically
3. Fixed issue that did not start PVP button automatically when taking player to Arena during TVT
4. Fixed issue that allowed players on the same team to attack each other and score points during TVT
5. TvT will be every 3h and no longer every 4h
6. Fixed bug that NPC Norumbria kept overlapping with multiple clones every TvT
7. Fixed bug in Protector's damage reflect skill, damage will be fixed at 5% during TvT
8. Fixed description of exchanging potions for tokens (it's saying it's 4 tokens, when in fact it's 10)
9. Fixed bug where sometimes the player was teleported, but didn't get any team
10. Fixed TvT ad time as it was announcing 10 minutes and was starting in less time.
11. Fixed a bug in monster's projectiles. It wasn't applying any damage.
by: Kahdymus - 05 Jan 23:26:19
1. It is now possible to repurchase the last items that were sold to the NPC. The value will be the same as the sale value, so it is possible to recover an item that was mistakenly sold without loss.
2. Added a Time vs Time (TvT) mini-game style event
3. Added to Gemini and Izilda teleports leading to Reptile locations
4. A new skin available to buy with gems has been created: Twilight Wizard
5. A new skin available to trade for TVT tokens has been created: Gladiator
6. An EXP potion was created to exchange for TVT tokens, this potion adds 10% of the EXP needed to level up
7. Created an AXP potion to exchange for TVT tokens, this potion adds 10% of each attribute needed to level up
1. The Sunset Forest area is now PVE (previously it was PVP)
2. The Vale do Pôr do Sol area is now PVE (previously it was PVP)
3. The Forbidden Island area (part of the skeletons) is now PVE (previously PVP)
4. The Forbidden Island area (part of the behemoths) is now PVE (previously PVP)
5. The Shadow Castle area (part of the vampires and witches) is now PVE (previously PVP)
6. The Shadow Castle area (part of the Assassins and Queens) is now PVE (previously PVP)
7. The Ice Lands area is now PVE (previously it has some PVP points)
8. The BOSSES areas (Zeruel, Gaarukai and Froshya) are now PVE (previously they were PVP)
1. Zealosh is now a mini-BOSS, it will respawn 1 time per hour and will no longer be part of daily BOSSES rotations.
1. Fixed bug that allowed training figures to drop loot
2. Fixed bug causing target to disappear when trying to select another dead player to resuscitate
3. Fixed bug that made some stun cases last longer than it should
4. Fixed bug that allowed you to unequip an arrow while in combat
5. Fixed bug where the character was invisible and sometimes didn't come back
by: Kahdymus - 30 Sep 13:15:32
1. The amount of RAM used by the game has been reduced by about 30%, this will help reduce crashes on devices with less RAM memory.
2. The amount of network packet/data sends has been optimized for auto-attack, but an improvement in server lag issue.
1. Fixed a bug where the player was sometimes stuck on the wall.
2. Fixed some bugs in the market where it showed incorrect names and descriptions.
by: Kahdymus - 08 Sep 13:34:42
1. Several memory management/allocation improvements were made on the server to reduce lag
2. Improvements have been made in communication between purchase processes using Steam Wallet
1. Fixed a bug where sometimes when trying to invite players to the party it showed that an invitation was already in progress.
2. Fixed a bug that allowed high level players to attack protected players if they had some PVP status.
1. It is now no longer possible to use the Gemini teleport function if it has combat status active (just like when trying to use Scroll of Return).
2. Now the game's basic skill auto-attack will activate only when there is target selected or after starting combat, as it normally is in other games. The idea of auto-attack was never to automate the gameplay or the game farm and unfortunately it was being used for that.
by: Kahdymus - 24 Aug 21:09:32
1. The auto-attack routine has been improved to not be impacted by FPS oscillations and avoid having delays/delays
2. The minimum amount of items retrieved using the 'Advanced Toolkit' item is now 25% of the material (previously it was 1%). In other words, you can now recover between 25% and 50% when activating the recovery (before it was between 1% and 50%)
1. Fixed a bug that prevented materials generated by item destruction from being grouped with other materials
by: Kahdymus - 23 Aug 20:34:29
1. 2x new items have been created to destroy/recover weapons, shields and armor materials
1.1 Toolkit: This item is sold at NPC Alec for 15k gold coins and at NPC Gemini of Secret Garden (10% off). It has a 30% chance to activate recovery for each material used to forge the item. It can recover a maximum of 25% of each material. This item wears out when used.
1.2 Advanced Toolkit: This item is sold at the gem shop for 40 gems. When used it has a 75% chance to activate recovery for each material used to forge the item. It can recover a maximum of 50% of each material. This item does not wear out when used.
1. Fixed a bug in Pet Gemini, that when calling him back, if any player had his menu open, the player was disconnected.
2. Fixed a bug where the trade system said the other player had an active trade incorrectly
3. Fixed a bug in the trade system that didn't properly clear the last player who traded when canceling the window by pressing the ESC key
4. Fixed a bug that kept showing message that player is dead when he died with auto-attack active
by: Kahdymus - 18 Aug 15:13:15
1. Auto attack speed has been increased, to keep up with +10 skills
2. Now if you enter a protected area with auto attack turned on, you won't get a message saying you can't use the skill there.
3. It is now possible to activate/deactivate Pet Gemini if using the item again
4. Now to talk to Gemini, just own it or be in the same party as the owner, you don't need to have the buff anymore
5. When calling Gemini, the buff to talk to him will no longer be applied.